10.5mm Diamond Wire Saw for Cutting Reinforce Concrete
|FOB Price:||US $60 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $60/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||30, 000 Meters Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HD-X-2
- Beads/Meter: 40, 46
- Steel Cable: Imported From European
- Kind: Diamond Wire Saw
- Usage: Cutting Concrete, Reinforce Concrete
- Trademark: HUADA (HD)
- Origin: Quanzhou, China
- Diameter: 11.5mm, 10.1mm
- Coated: Rubber+Spring
- Certificate: SGS
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter, Electroplated
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 11.5mm, 10.1mm
- Specification: SGS
Widely used in the building construction, make cutting for houses, bridges, big post, cement pipes and under water building, have the floowing features:
1. Cut and demolish large area and reinforced concrete construction
2. Cutting direction to be at will.
3. Work under water and structure space.
4. Low vibration, low noise, no dust.
5. Control cutting at a far distance.
Huada, set up by Huaqiao University, specializes in diamond wire saw for 13 years. The output of wire is about 30, 000 meters, which is widely used in China, Brazil, South Africa, Indonesia, etc.