Mono Wire for Marble and Granite Cutting
|FOB Price:||US $38 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||20 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Meters||US $38/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||30, 000 Meters Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: M-11H
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 11.5mm, 11mm
- Coated: Plastic
- Beads/Meter: 37
- Trademark: HUADA (HD)
- HS Code: 8207901000
- Kind: for Cutting Marble and Granite
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Specification: 8.2-10.5mm, SGS
- Steel Cable: Imported From European
- Certificate: SGS
- Origin: Quanzhou, China
Attentions for the diamond wire cutting on stationary machines:
1. Regular inspections of diamond wire self rotation and make adjustment in time.
2. Regular inspections of diamond wire abrasive to avoid cut-in-one-side problem happen. Once it happens, make the solution straight way.
3. Regular inspections the joint, as well as the beads of two sides, if they are abrasive badly, replaces them in time.
4. The cable tension of the stationary machines should be controlled within 250-300kg(φ 4-5mmcables).
5. Linear speed is changed according to the different hardness of stones.
Class 1-2 granite: 28-30m/s
Class 3-4 granite: 26-28m/s
Class 5 granite: 24-28m/s
Abrasive stone: 30-35m/s
6. For the new wire, when start to cut, its linear speed should be slower 2-3/s than the standard mentioned above, it is good for sharpen.
7. Water supply is around 15-25L/min.
|.||Diameter(mm)||Fixing Type||Beads/m||Material type||Sawing speed(m2/min)||Lifetime(m2/m)||Line speed(m/s)|
|φ 8.8||Plastic|| |